Friday, October 21, 2011

Cute as a Bug **SiT**

When Brandon was 7 month old (July of 2010) we were playing at a bounce house place with Big Brother Morgan.  Brandon was much too small to play there, but they had a little area perfect for him.  They had toys and balls that he thought were the greatest.  We played in the little area for a good hour while Morgan was having a blast bouncing away.  During this time I had just gotten my smart phone and I was playing with the camera feature of the phone, so Brandon playing was the subject of the day.   

When I saw this wonderful vintage sketch from Sketch Inspiration.  I remembered these pictures and it came alive.  I used some really old papers in my stash, and worked perfect for this layout!!  So I created this layout for Sketches in Thyme for their open challenge call..  So you still have time to head on over to SiT and load up your project to join in for the great prize this month!!  Also don't forget that SiT is having their DT call going on right now!!



I used only paper and ink for this layout, I cut strips of faux sewn paper and used them to create a border around the pictures.   I really went for a clean and simple look on this layout, something different from my normal shabby distressed ones.


Challenges:
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ (59) anything goes 11/5

Enjoy!!

Erin R.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely the cutest, Erin! LOVE all those darling critters, and your cutie totally steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! Love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...