Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bird House **Gauche Alchemy**

I came across this cute little bird house and it just begged to be decorated, plus it was on sale so I paid less than a buck for it!!
 

I used tons of wonderful items from the September kit "Kokeshi" from Gauche Alchemy.  

I first the the washi tape and created layers on the front of the house to texture.  I then inked the edged of the entire bird house.
 
 I then glued on various sequins and shapes from the kit and then painted on gesso over them and let it dry.

I cut out sections of the oragami paper for the top and a different color for the sides.  The i combined spray mist and shaving cream and coated the entire house with it and let it dry.  After it was dry I then sprayed on more mist of the same pink color.  The dry shaving cream gave it more texture.

I then glued on some flowers, leaves, and a butterfly from my stash to the front and top.




Supplies Used

Kokeshi Kit (September) - papers, washi tape, sequins.

Flowers, Leaves, and Bling - Recollections
Adhesive - Martha Stewart
Mist - Tattered Angels
Ink - Ranger

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...