Wednesday, January 8, 2014

tickled pink card **Susan K. Weckesser**

When I saw the papers that Susan K. Weckesser designed I fell in love with them. Literately I saw the heart design on her papers and thought it would be perfect for a love/valentines day card.


I went for mostly pink in this card, it really helps tie everything together, plus with it being a Valentines Day/Love card pink was just perfect.  I added in patterned and corrugated papers from Fancy Pants, they worked perfectly.  Covered parts of the papers with Snow Tex to give it texture, waited until it dried and then sprayed it with some pink Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  Added in some bling, chipboard, flowers, and some twine from May Arts Ribbon and poof you have a pink card!

http://www.susankweckesser.com/susan_k_weckesser_incproducts

I cut out the top right section of the "Live in Color Tags" paper that says "Tickled Pink" by Susan K. Weckesser.


Around the heard on the tag I used ClearSnap Smooch paint in molasses, let it dry, then added little dots of Ranger Distress Stickles in Tattered Rose.  To the words "Tickled Pink" I added a couple of little dots of light pink puff paint to each letter at random.  Using your Stickles, puffy paints, and Smooch paints are an easy way to spice up tags and paper.

Supplies Used
Paints/Glitter/Mist - ClearSnap, Ranger, Tattered Angels, and DuncanCrafts
Flowers - Prima
Crystals - Recollections
SnowTex - DecoArt
Brad - Spare Parts
Chipboard - BoBunny

Enjoy!

http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...