Saturday, June 21, 2014

Homegrown **Birds of a Feather & Just Imagine**

My boys in the Texas bluebonnets.  One I could not stop from running around and smashing them, the other was more interested in finding bugs and pulling the "weeds" that did not belong there.  I finally got some good shots, but I am afraid to say that the flowers did not fair so well after out little photo shoot.  Good thing we had a HUGE abundance of them this year with all the freezing days we had.



Can I say how much I love this June Kit from Birds of a Feather?!?  I just screams to be used with pictures that have some sort of grown flower or plant in them, and it never hurts to throw a kid or two into the pictures as well :)  I even pulled in the library cards from the May Birds of a Feather kit because they just worked so well with this kit too!!  Plus it just screamed to use the June "Tweet" Sketch from Birds of a Feather.

http://www.birdsofafeatherkitco.com/

http://www.birdsofafeatherkitco.com/
 
I used Kreaxions Punch 920 from Just Imagine with inserts A and C to create the border and also the edge punching along the burlap paper.   It added so much definition  to the layout among all my other layers.

http://www.justimaginecrafts.com/catalog/
Always stop to smell the roses, or in this case the Bluebonnets!!

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers/Fancy Pants - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Cardstock - We R Memory Keepers - Birds of a Feather June Kit

"Notes" Card -  We R Memory Keepers - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Buttons - Maya Road - Birds of a Feather June Kit

Stickers alpha - Fancy Pants - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Stickers Other -  We R Memory Keepers - Birds of a Feather June Kit
Library Cards -  Maya Road -  Birds of a Feather May Kit
Punch - Just Imagine
Twine - American Crafts
Pennants/Clip - Prima

Ink/Stain/Mist - Ranger/Heidi Swapp/Prima

Enjoy!!
http://scraps-of-reflections.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...