Monday, August 4, 2014

Ahoy There **Birds of a Feather**

On the final leg of my senior cruise from Port Arthur to Galveston we were seniors were allowed to bring family on the ship to see what it was like to be on board our ship.  Give them a tour around the bridge, all levels of the ship, engine room, pretty much anything they wanted to see.  Here i am showing my father how I used the gyro with the azimuth ring to located the sun for a noon fix using celestial navigation.


I used the wonderful Birds of a Feather July kit jammed packed with tons of goodies for wonderful sea-time projects.   I created lots of layers here to counteract the bold prints, lot of solids colors to break up the graphics.  I kept the design simple to showcase the pictures and papers.

 home

Here are the extras for this month
July 2014 Extra Patterned Paper-authentique carta bella extra paper patterned july
July 2014 Extra Embellishments 1-Embellishments Authentique stickers burlap ribbon July red white blue anchor

I did lots of fussy cutting of the title and also of the anchor and globe from the patterned papers. This allowed me to layer then on top of my pictures without covering them up.
  

Supplies Used
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Adhesive - 3M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...