Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Boo Boxes ** Paper House w/Plaid**



I found these cute little coffin boxes at Michaels a year or two ago on clearance after Halloween, I think I got all 4 for $0.25.  I know one day I would find a fun use for them, and low and behold I have!!  I am giving them as gifts for family members.



First I painted each of the boxes colors to match the goolish "Fright Night" paper from Paper House.  I painted the sides and bottoms of the boxes grey, light brown, purple, and orange with the wonderful paints from Plaid.   


I used the super wicked Fright Night paper as the backing for the tops of the boxes.  I traced the tops of the box and cut them out.  I inked the edges of the papers, and used the wonderful Plaid Modge Podge to adhere the paper to the box.  I also used the Silver Sparkle Modge Podge on a couple of the boxes to make them shine!!



 


Add a bit of glitter glue to the edges of the tops of the boxes in black or orange, and top them off with some of the wickedly spooky stickers from Paper House and you have yourself some super cute and wickedly evil gift boxes for candy, prizes, party favors, or anything your imagine can come up with!!

Supplies Used
Paper - Paper House
Stickers - Paper House
Medium/Paint - Plaid
Adhesive -Plaid & Beacon
Glitter - Ranger
Ink - Prima
Boxes - Recollections
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...