Thursday, April 9, 2015

Drink Recipe Book **Canvas Corp & 7 Gypsies**

Every time I have a party or get together at my house I make drinks, usually my favorite is Margaritas, but I do make others some times.  Inevitability someones asks me how I made this drink, what is my secret - well know I have my recipe book they can look it up in!!  My plan is put put it out on the counter where the drinks are served and everyone can see how I make them and they can snap a picture of the recipe in the book to take home!!


I used the wonderful new line Mixology from Canvas Home Brands to make this fun drink book.  it is just full of wonderful sayings, pictures, and phrases!!

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/collections/mixology

 

I also paired these fun Mixology papers with bright cardstock papers from Canvas Home Brands in lime green, hot pink,and yellow in various designs of solid, zebra, small dots, large dots, and stripes.

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/collections/mixology



The entire recipes book was composed on the fun little file folder book from 7 Gypsies, but instead of using it horizontally, I flipped it vertically and then added in a couple of cute charms of wine and beer!!

http://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/pages/7gypsies-collections


Paper can be used for so much more than cards and scrapbook pages, it is so much fun to think outside of the box and create something fun for a night out with the friends!!

Supplies Used
Book - 7 Gypsies
Cardstock - Canvas Home Brands
Patterned paper - Canvas Home brands
Metals/Charms - 7 Gypsies
Ink - Prima

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...