Thursday, April 14, 2016

Precious Layout **Creative Embellishments & Canvas Corp & CSI & Beacon**

Last spring our entire family went out peach picking in central Texas.  They had a special that is your wore red clothing you would get a discount per pound on the peaches you picked, and wow are they good peaches!!  Do we all dressed up red shirts, shoes, socks, and shorts (except for my daughter had to wear her blue tutu skirt, hehe) and we set off to get 12 pounds of peaches, and they are long gone!


Here is the full process video on how I made this super cute layout.


I got to join CSI Color Stories as a guest deceive with Creative Embellishments.  I used the sketch and the jumping off point for my layout, then kept with the color scheme of the yellow, pink, white, grey and black.  I took the feel of the layout from the scene of country life, and picking peaches isn't easy country living not sure what is!!?!  My evidence that I used is paint, jute, flowers, and a decorative border.  My testimony is my journaling.




Here are the supplies I used from Creative Embellishments and Canvas Corp Brands.

https://creativeembellishments.com/
 
https://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/
 
https://shop.canvascorpbrands.com/

Here are some up close shots of the layout.



Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies Used
Cardstock - Canvas Corp Brands
Canvas - Canvas Corp Brands
Cardboard - Canvas Corp Brands
Rope - Canvas Corp Brands
Clothespins - Canvas Corp Brands
Mists/Paints - Tattered Angels
Chipboard - Creative Embellishments
Ink - Prima
Flowers - Prima
Scissors/Trimmer - Fiskars
Heat Gun - Marvy
Tape Runner - Scotch
Adhesive - Beacon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...