Sunday, June 5, 2016

Interlocking Tilt Bin Chalk Ink Storage **Deflecto**

My chalks inks have been in a giant bin and they have been really hard to find the color I want without dumping them all out and making a big mess.  When I got the Deflecto Interlocking tilt bin it solved a ton of problems. 




Check out my video to see all the amazing things this little tilt storage unit can do and where I store my inks!!



Here is how the tilt bins open, and you can pull it out to bring to your work space for easy use!!


Make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and on Facebook for more inspiration!

Deflecto products are available through local art, craft, and educational stores, in addition to online retailers such as Amazon.com, Scrapbooking.com, and Scrapbooking Made Simple. To find a local retailer, click HERE and enter your zip code to see where you can purchase Deflecto Craft products near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...