Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mini Junk Journals **Beacon Live Event**

I tried my hand at my first live event on Facebook for Beacon Adhesives and it was so much fun!!!  I made a mini book (video below) from some of the card sets we got from DCWV and the Classy Copper paper pad, love both of these products as they have this amazing foil treatment on them!!  Check it out!



Here is the full part 1 and part 2 video tutorials and some close up shot of this fun book.






Supplies Used
Stamps - Lost Coast Stamps & Paper Wings Productions
Stencils - Prima & Imagination Crafts
Ink - Staz-on

Here in the little mini version of the accordion mixed media mini junque book I made live on Facebook on July 18th, 2106  and here is the link to see it live - https://www.facebook.com/beaconadhesives/videos/1231438026898298/




And here is a recap video flip though of the book plus some close up shots!!





Thanks for checking out my little journals!!

Supplies Used
Ink - Prima & Stazon
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...