Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Upcycled Bottle Cap Embellisments **Beacon & Eyelet Outlet**

Ever just get and itch to try something new you have been mulling over for a while.  That is what happened with my saved bottle caps and some beads, eyelets, and brads.  I had to make something with this idea!!  





Now I had to figure out what the best glue to use for this project- so here is a little video on how I tested out the glues.


Now that I figured out my glue - here is my video tutorial on how I made these fun little embellishments.  Perfect for cards, scrapbook pages, magnets, jewelry, or to decorate home decor with!!


For more info on how to make these please see the Beacon Blog for details!!

Supplies Used
Bottle Caps
Beads/glass - Prima
Micro Dots - American Crafts
Various found objects
Flower Soft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...