Thursday, October 13, 2016

Heat Embossed Halloween Treat Bags **Brutus Monroe & Canvas Corp & Beacon**

I love to make handmade gifts for my teachers, nothing big, but something to say thanks for helping my kids.  This year the teachers are getting heat embossed little paper bags with a Halloween stamp and a cute little Halloweeen clip I made (click here for tutorial).



I used the Canvas Corp small paper bags in black and heat embossed in Gilded Embossing powder with the Chuck Carson Halloween stamp line on 5 bags.  I then topped them off with a little Halloween clip I made earlier this season.  Here is the live Facebook video on how to make these fun bags with the supplies and close up pictures below.


 Supplies Used for the Halloween Treat Bags

Look how that embossing powder just shines on the black paper bag!!


 

 
This idea of heat embossing on a bag works for any occasion, here I try out one of the new stamps from the Holiday Sentiment Stamp set to make a fun treat bag.  I use the Pinecone stamp from the Sketched Holiday Stamps set heat embossed with gilded embossing powder on white paper, fussy cut it out, and glued to a white clothespin clip.  Super easy to make thees little bags for any holiday, just change out the color of bag, stamp, and embossing powder!

 
Now your turn to stamp something to make it pretty!!
Supplies Used
Tidy Tray
Heat Gun - Marvy
Punch - Marvy
Halloween Clips - My Blog For Details
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...