Thursday, October 20, 2016

Metallic Pendants **DCC Oct Hop - Amazing Castings**

I got this fun clear coast resin to play with and thought it would be great to make some metallic pendants of various sizes.  They can be used as an embellishments, worn as a pendant for a necklace, added to a top of a bookmark, really the possibilities are endless.


Here is the full video tutorial on how I made these fun pieces.



I got the resin from a company called Amazing Castings as part of the October Designer Crafts Connection blog hop.  Here is my unboxing video and a demo of both products I received. 



Make sure to hop over to the DCC blog to enter into win a prize from Amazing Castings, just check out the prize!!


I played with the Rinea foil papers to help achieve the fun metallic look in each of these pendants.  it is an amazing paper like no other here in the USA, perfect for the look I wanted in these pendants.  Take a close look at them.


Using some left over bits of scrapbook and card supplies, metal fobs, metallic papers, and Eyelet Outlet pearls and gems the resin really turned these into special pendants.


Supplies Used
Metal Fobs - Prima
Beads/Glitter/Glass - Prima & Floracraft & American Crafts
Punches - McGill & EK Success & Marvy
Charms - various 
Buttons - Various
 Enjoy!

10 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment, they mean so much to me!!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...